"Everyone must go through a storm to find a rainbow"

Friday, April 20, 2007



I have named it "reality Tuesday". It is the day I heard the bad news about my knee and the day when everything began to sink in.

My bid to win the World Championships next month has come to an end and my main focus now will be recovering from surgery I need to undertake on Monday.

It was initially hard dealing with the fact that I can't go to Worlds to fight. I think on Tuesday I cried enough to fill the Murray Darling River and rid Australia of all its water problems! But, what can I say other than -- these things happen, alhumdulliah (thank god), I'm alive and well. I guess it's a blessing in disguise and that god has sent me down this path for a reason. For whatever that may be, I'll be giving my all to recovering strong and being back fighting better than before.

This is a new chapter in my fighting career and I have no doubt the journey will bring forth my true fighting character.

"Negatives are quick to turn into positives if you believe in yourself."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey tina its terrence how are you feeling i hope ur recovering well.....im sorry to here about ur knee as you said things can turn into positive if you believe in ur self all of ur (ur team mates) believe in u n know how much of a gun u r n how bad u want this we know ur gonna come back stronger then eva!!!! until then take care my students give u a msg "GET WELL SOON"