"Everyone must go through a storm to find a rainbow"

Sunday, April 08, 2007



Resting under the orange trees with Pasa.
Me and my Spidies!!
The Beautiful, cold water we went in. I think I only managed to get in there to help my knee recover, otherwise there would be no way of me going....it was ICEY COLD! Needless to say my love caught no fish:(!!! and whilst there were no fish I was still petrified a shark would come and eat me!
Well I spent a few days in Turkey after the comp, having not seen Bahri and family for along time. He was really sweet and so concerned for me and my inury, I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful bf, alhumdulliah. I had an MRI there and slowly regained walking movement. At first I could not walk up and down stairs, which meant getting to his home at the top took a long - long - long time to reach. But by the end of the week I could get there in 6 mintues.
Bahri has helped me keep a positive mind frame. At times I slip and wonder why this happened...but he reminds me it all happens for a reason and I know that it will only make me stronger and hungrier to succeed! I already want it so much more than before, ---I believe--- and clearly see my goals are possible. A mountain might be in my way, but I am a person who is willing and determined to conquer it. I will climb this mountain and any other thrown my way to reach my goal of gold at the Olympics.

No comments: