
This rainbow was seen in Korea recently. Everyone who passed was mesmorised by it and took out there phones to take pictures.
The Aussie team trained with the National Korean Taekwondo Team today in what would be regarded as their "AIS" facilities. Nothing was that different to any other session we have done besides the jumps, leaps and bounds.
I suprised myself....and the whole room..... when instead of jumping over a person (who was standing nice and tall) and landing on my feet and running through...I jumped over the Korean girl and almost face planted into the ground before miracuously pulling off the army roll of the year.....The sign at the door definately said "TAEKWONDO" not "GYMNASTICS";)Even though I was sooooo embarressed at the time, I am still giggling inside at the thought that I performed the most perfect mistake!:)
Today was my two year anniversary from when I fought at the Olympics in Athens. Memories always come to my mind about the event. Although it was a bad day back then, it is what it was and all I can do now is reflect and live my new journey towards Beijing. I'm enjoying all the moments, both good and bad...as they say "Everyone must go through a storm, to find a rainbow"












No comments:
Post a Comment