
IM back in Melbourne and have been for 2 weeks. IN the time Ive been here, I have trained every Mon, Wed, Thu and Sun morning and Mon through to Friday nights. Its been intense intense intense! I guess the bruises are there to show you that! Sorry it couldnt have looked a bit better for viewing, but it does give you an insight into some of the things my body goes through.
In one week exactly I will be on my way to the Dutch Open, in Eindhoven Netherlands. Im expecting fierce competition there as the players list represents another world championships. I'll be fighting in the 59-63 category, which means I'll be fighting a faster game to what im used to but but I do feel it'll be more suited for my body structure. After this competition, it is onto the Belgium Open a week later with Amy Ash.
The team for this competition from Australia is as follows:
Females
Fly: Kylie Treadwell (47-51kg)
Bantam: Bernie Branca (51-55kg)
Light: Tina Morgan (59-63kg)
Middle: Amy Ash (67-72kg)
Males
Bantam: Safwan Kalil (58-62kg)
Light: Burak Hassan (67-72kg)
Welter: Daniel Jukic (72-78kg)
Heavy: Jake Ryan (84+ kg)
Coaches
1Coach: Daniel Trenton
2Coach: Warren Hanson












No comments:
Post a Comment