
Sorry to not have updated lately, Ive been travelling through Brussels and have had some decent training days in Turkey since the competition.
An update on what happened at the last comp.
I fought Mexican, Edna Diaz first fight. She is the current World champ and now winner of the Dutch open following my defeat against her 5-3. The match was close all the way. Going into the third round it was 2-2 however an exchange of kicks saw her ontop and it left me to chase one back. It was very dissapointing to have lost this match because I did feel in full control and felt alot stronger than her in the ring. I never once thought I was going to lose the match, and now having done so just makes me sqirm inside! It just makes me realise that I need to attend to my mental strength to get me through each fight,believe in every kick I posses and just let it all come out. FIGHT TINA FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment