Thursday, May 08, 2008
SPANISH OPEN: Alicante
The Spanish Open was held in Spain, Alicante on the 25-27th of April. I fought the 57-67kg division. It was a round robin competition comprised of two pools. I fought and beat the current World Champ from Canada 5-3, Spain 6-4 and Sweden in the final 6-3. I was also meant to fight New Zealand in the early stages however she pulled out. It was a good result for me, especially considering on the day I was so sick!
The pictures I have in the album above are of the competition and of our time in Spain. Because we hadn't seen much sun in Korea we enjoyed it at the beach doing recovery sessions. There was also a gym set on the beach we decided to test out!
MY RESULT:
GOLD: Australia - Tina Morgan
Silver: Sweden - Lye Kilborn
Bronze: Canada - Karine Sergerie
Bronze: Morocco - Mounia Abbersoule












No comments:
Post a Comment