"Everyone must go through a storm to find a rainbow"

Saturday, May 12, 2007

AIS life

Well...IM BACK!!!!!!! That is to the AIS for some treatment. I had only been here two hours and I was booked in to see the doc! He freaked me out a little because he thought I had DVT in my calf-- which of course landed me back in hospital to check it out. The house parent in resi's took me down there and thankfully nothing was found:)

I've have met alot of friendly athletes already. It appears to me when we come as a team to the AIS we never meet anyone else, but now by myself its a different story & its great to branch out and meet other people from different sports. I've living in a block of rowing girls (Carly, Martina and Emma are the ones I can remember) together with Sally (swimming) & Patty (waterpolo). The rooms arent very big but big enough to decorate and make it feel more homey! All I need now is my own tv and Im set! hehe

Anyways its back to the gym for me:) Rehab is great but extremely tiring!

No comments: