"Everyone must go through a storm to find a rainbow"

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Beef for 10




We were invited out to dinner with Yongin University management one evening in Korea and geeez did we eat alot!

Carmen, Kylie, Indong and I were sitting on one section of the table and ate together off one of the hotplates. As I can't eat pork we had to order beef, hehe and the only beef they served at this place was pure Australian! YIPEEE! (Kylie and Indong were actually both dieting so it was really only myself and Carmen eating the food - Kylie was the chef for us:) Anyways - Taeho kept on looking over at us eating and commenting on how much we were having. The the slabs of beef kept coming out, we just kept on eating them! I think we just needed iron and a good Aussie tasting meal!

To cut it short...cArmen and I ate enough for 10 people apparently! And Lets just say the cost of beef is 3 times as expensive as the pork everyone else ate!:S:S OOOPPPSSS!

Here are some pictures of the night:) It was a good one to which I thoroughly enjoyed!the last one is what was leftover.

No comments: