



:) After 4 fights I am now a WORLD CUP CHAMPION! Alhumdulliah!
1) Chinese Taipei (2-0) or (1 - (-1))
2) Italy (5-2
3) Korea (2-1)
4) Turkey (2-1)
I don't know if it has sunk in yet, but I'm sure by the last day here it will! There is so much to say, but i really need sleep its been a long two days so far and there are still a few more to go! Im just so happy to have won gold a this world cup and happy to be the first Australian to do so:) Onwards and Upwards to Beijing!.
Would like to thank my coach, Daniel Trenton for being so demanding and supportive the last few months. Also thanks to Taekwondo Australia, the Australian Sports Commission, The Western Australian Institute of Sport (WAIS), Tony Hewitt and JOLS for their continual support.












No comments:
Post a Comment