"Everyone must go through a storm to find a rainbow"

Thursday, September 14, 2006

THAILAND


Guess who?????? (NO ITS NOT ME!)

"Sawasdikar" Hello!

Safwan and Peter at Opening Cermony!

We are back in Thailand again, and its been very hard to get net access. But finally have made it with only a few minutes to spare!!

It has rained everyday we have been here and four of us were once stranded in a taxi because the engine was pretty much under water....it wasnt a good day to be late for training and the coaches got a little angry... but it really couldnt be helped, unless we walked home in the flood with our training supplies.

Once again Im loving the food~!!! Im overdosing myself on bananas here so that I dont have to buy any in Australia. It is the Kings Birthday in Thailand ...so everyone in the street are wearing yellow tshirts (must be his favourite colour)...to us they all look like referees !;) I have never seen a country love there King so much as Thailand do! Its amazing!

After 5 months I have finally met up with my love:):) It's so great to see him here and he has made me more focused, relaxed +ready to fight.ohhhhh my askimmmmmm! The sweetest thing was when we first met and he bought me a loved heart shaped pillow with our faces on it:) To me it is heaps romantic....but the Aussie team boys called him a "biscuit"....he's just....so sweeeeet!:)

I have uploaded a few photos...because I have had a couple requests:) Hope you all enjoy and please cheer loud for us because we can feel the power from over here! Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

No comments: