

This week was based on recovery and a good kick in during techincal sessions. I really felt great hitting things in again with passion,... it makes me treasure the time I have out on the matt especially in the recovery from bone oedema! Morning sessions in the gym, pool sessions, exam sessions, Sandra & Cam Sutton sessions were all on the menu so to speak. The best part was finishing my last exam of my psychology degree. What a relief!
Today, we finished another 'killer' aerobic workout with Tony. I was on the bike for most of it and came off looking like I had just jumped in the swimming pool and developed legs like that of a weight lifter - (no room between)...we really did work hard and to reward our bodies we headed down to Port Melbourne Beach for a swim. Despite the FREEZING water we managed to get about waste deep in. No one was brave enough to go under. I led the way out and I think as Ronnie put it "I led the way because I had the longest legs, thus although it seemed I was braver, it was only that I had more legs to cover."...or as Sandra put it "Cameron had the least fat content, thus stuck at the back shivering, whilst I led the way coz I was the "most covered".
3 weeks to go before the next comp! It is a selection for the Beyond Beijing Athlete Program in Olympic Weight Divisions.












No comments:
Post a Comment