Ever wondered what lies beneath the blonde? Travel with Tina to discover her quirks, her strengths, her weaknesses, and much more --- Towards Beijing 2008!!! The Diary of an Olympian....
"Everyone must go through a storm to find a rainbow"
| What Tina Means |
|
T is for Thoughtful I is for Inspirational N is for Naughty A is for Animated |
4 comments:
Hi,Tina.This is Asa. Long time no see. I send my best wishes for your further success. We'll be cheering for you.
OMG Asa!!!!! How are you???? Where are you????
Anyways I hope u are well too!! Would love to hear from you again.
Sorry I haven't written to you for a while.
I live in aboshi now.
I have married tow years ago and we have got a new son last year. His name is KOTARO. He takes after my husband.
I'll return to the real world and start working November.
I changed my e-mail address.
Post a Comment