"Everyone must go through a storm to find a rainbow"

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OLYMPIC PREPARATION TOUR

The Aussies are getting geared up for a major tour before the Olympics. For myself I have been appointed to go to China for the Olympic Test Event and after that we will head off to Germany for the German Open, Korea for a month training camp and then Spain for the Spanish Open.

I believe the test event will be a great event to see how I fair in the world again, show I"M BACK and a good chance to get over the "WOW" factor the Olympics bring. That probably sounds really strange to some because the Olympics is always "WOW"!!!!I guess to explain it... the more I know what to expect the less stress I'll unconsciously put on myself in August: THUS GIVING A GOLD MEDAL PERFORMANCE.
The Team going to the Olympic Test Event:


Daniel Trenton: Head Coach

1) Safwan Khalil: -58kgs
2) Burak Hasan: -68kgs
3) Tina Morgan: -67kgs
4) Carmen Marton: +67kgs

No comments: