"Everyone must go through a storm to find a rainbow"

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ONe Step closer to another DREAM FULFILLED.....

Thanks Tony for everything!
My gorgeous AFL (Hawthorn) vest! (hehe)...It Kept me cool!
Kylie, Kristy and I after winning
Before my last fight with Caroline!

We had the World Champ selections in Sydney last weekend. I fought the Welter category again, 63 - 67kgs. It was a successful day and even though I didn't show my true fighting self, I did what it took to win against Carmen Marton 3 fights - 0. Having secured my place on the team, I can now focus on achieving my goals at the World Champs - China in May.

GOALS:

1) PERFORM WELL ON THE DAY - (bringing out the good stuff!)
2) ENJOY THE MOMENTS IN THE RING AND OFF
3) & lAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST....WIN GOLD!:) Thats a dream needing to be fulfilled!

Attached are some photos from the day that just past. The AFL vests were sponsored to us from the Hawthorn Football team, so I thank them and Tony Hewitt for all his Support that day and in the lead up. Also to Caroline Bartaseky, a good friend of mine, former Olympic Athlete, and qualified Psychologist! I wish she was still fighting and on the team but I can't have everything I want, so I want to say a huge thanks to her for coming and giving her support, it made me so happy!

No comments: