WEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Still training training training! We've been back at training the last few weeks working hard on the track and in then ring. I start yoga classes tomorrow .....I dont know why I want to put myself through the pain of holding strange poses but I think it will be heaps of fun and I'm sure it will make my bendy legs more "bendable".
I haven't had to catch the tram/tram the last week because I finally got a car to drive around in (after 10 months of slow slow slow travel!) My car's soooooooo cute and zippy I LOVE IT! It's my blue toyota echo baby and although I haven't got photos to post yet, be sure to see them soon:)....FREEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!
The other day I officially found out I'm off to the China, Korea and then straight to the World Cup in Thailand. 7 weeks away is going to be a test in itself but hopefully good performances will make the trip all the more enjoyable.
The current plan is shown below:
CHINA OPEN
Where: Beijing
When: 11-14th August (I compete the first day)
Olympic Divisions: 57-67kgs
KOREA TRAINING CAMP
Where: Seoul
When: 15th August -3rd September
KOREAN OPEN
Where: Seoul
When: 4th - 9th September (I compete second/third day)
Olympic Division: 57-67kgs
WTF Divison: 63-67kgs
http://www.koreaopentkd.com
WORLD CUP -TEAM
Where: Thailand - Bangkok
When: 14th -17th September
Division: 61-68kgs
http://www.tkd-worldcup2006.com












No comments:
Post a Comment