
Short stance open 1,2,3, long stance open...etc etc.etc...closed long...long short closed backward forward sideways, left right, under my toe and behind my ear...are you confused yet???.......OH MY goodness the amount of educational training we had this week was mind boggling. I felt like my brain was going to burst!!! I guess it hasn't had that much of a work out since my exams! Speaking of which I got my results back this week and finished the year out with A grades thank god and fingers crossed I get into honours.
Training this week was pretty good. Friday was my toughest mainly because I got a fair whack in the head from Daniel. It was probably the first time I didnt feel like crying from getting a head kick (in training), but then again its probably the first time I havent cared so much what happens in training as long as I improve, so any thought of it being a mallice act was dropped and I just focused on trying to open my jaw and checking that I had all my teeth intact. It wasn;t as bad as I first thought and ten minutes later I was back in there sparring again trying to get my own back,...hmm...I failed to get a head kick but this time I managed to stay on both feet:)
Well not long to Christmas, The sign at the shopping centre says 14 sleeps till XMAS which is so scary because I havent done any shopping or though about it. My mind is only on waking up to go to the gym or physio or when training is. i cant wait to see my family and everyone back home in Perth! Its the best place! The picture here is one I found from Spain earlier in the year at the World Champs. Im in front of the bear and tree, which if you would like my translation ....means "trees are only as small as you believe them to be. Nothing is too hard to climb and no dream is uncatchable or unscratchable. Enjoy!












No comments:
Post a Comment